1. Customizing Your Branding
Customizing your Trust Center to match your brand gives your customers confidence that they are are accessing an authentic and trustworthy resource.
To customize your Trust Center...
- Edit your heading, subheading, colors, logo, and header image to reflect your branding and brand voice. For more information on branding customizations click here.
- Set up a custom domain to remove trust.page from your Trust Center URL and match your business URL (optional, included in our paid plans).
2. Inviting Team Members
Inviting your team to your Trust Center allows you to grant access to individuals with varying permission levels so your whole team get benefit from your Trust Center.
- Invite new team members like sales leaders, account executives, technical team members, so that they can view, edit, share, and comment on content within the Trust Center.
- Set permission levels to determine their access to Trust Center content and features. To get a detailed overview of permission levels, read our full help center article.
3. Integrating with Third Party Platform
Integrate your Trust Center with your favorite tools to seamlessly collaborate between your customers and internal teams with a streamlined processes.
Our integrations notify you & your team when a trust center visitor requests access to a Requestable Resource, or when one of your private or requestable resources has been accessed. Our integrations also notify you when a trust center visitor requests a Review.
- Get details on enabling the Slack integration. This integration is available to customers on the Share plan and above.
- Get details on enabling the Hubspot integration. This integration is available to customers on the Collaborate plan and above.
- Get details on enabling the Salesforce integration. This integration is available to customers on the Collaborate plan and above.
4. Prepare and test processes with internal teams
Before moving on to phase 3 you will want to be sure you know your internal processes and workflows for using the Trust Center. If you are unsure of what your process will be, please don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated Trust Advisor.
- How will customers access the Trust Center? Is it linked on your public facing website?
- How and when do your security or legal teams need to be involved?
- When does Sales utilize the Trust Center in the sales cycle?
- When does Sales share the Trust Center in the sales cycle?
- How does Sales share Resources?
- How and when does Sales initiate a Review or accept a request for a Review?
Congrats, you've completed Phase 2!
To keep moving through the self-guided onboarding process, access Phase 3 here.