1. Upload Resources
Uploading your existing resources is the first step in getting your Trust Center up and running. Doing so enables you to leverage our AI-generated suggestions we provide by scanning your existing documentation. We recommend uploading any policies, reports, documentation, self-assessed or past questionnaires, and any resources commonly sent during the sales process.
After you upload resources, be sure to...
- Clean up your resource titles so that they are accurate and uniform. Remove any .pdf, .doc, or .xls from the title.
- Write resource descriptions to help customers more easily understand what resources they may require. This can also be done by clicking the three dots next to each resource.
- Set the visibility for your resources to ensure that the right users have access. Here is a breakdown of the different visibility levels:
2. Build your Overview section
Your Overview is your Trust Center's homepage. It is an interactive view that summarizes the most important parts of how security relates to your business.
Get started building your overview by...
- Leveraging private & public statements to make sure you are customizing language for internal teams vs prospects and customers. Visit our Overview-specific help article to learn more about adding to your Overview.
- Approving or deny suggestions to build out the content in your Overview. Trustpage generates content suggestions based on the content you upload to your Resources, so as you add more resources there will be more suggestions generated.
3. Adding to your Roadmap:
Using the Roadmap feature helps customers feel confident that you're prioritizing security efforts. Many times, customers may be satisfied with the gaps between your program and their requirements are at least prioritized on your roadmap.
- ➕ Add items to your Roadmap being sure to include an item name, details, and denoting which items are In Progress, Planned, or Launched.
- ❓Visit our Roadmap-specific help center article to learn more about adding to your Roadmap.
4. Add commonly asked questions to your FAQ
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of your Trust Center allows your customers to find answers to some of your most commonly asked questions without reaching out to your team, and allows your team to have a quick resource to turn to incase they forget the answer to one of these questions.
- Add items to your FAQs being sure to include both the question and the answer and setting the visibility to public if you want your Trust Center visitors to have access to the FAQ.
- Visit our FAQ-specific help center article to learn more about adding to your FAQs.
5. Set up one-click NDAs
For customers on any of our paid plans, you can require your customers to sign an NDA in order to access certain resources. You may want to consult with your legal team to ensure that the NDA you use is enforceable by electronic signature.
- Set up your NDA by clicking Your Avatar > NDA. For further instructions, visit our full help center article.
- Require NDA on a resource so that customers will be required to sign an NDA in order to access your resources. You can also determine which resources should require NDAs. To learn more, visit our full help center article.
Congrats, you've completed Phase 1!
To keep moving through the self-guided onboarding process, access Phase 2 here.