Updates allow you notify subscribers of important changes to your Trust Center.
Examples of updates teams are sharing through their Trust Center:
- New or in-progress compliance certifications
- New or in-progress security features
- Go to your Overview
- Click on a Topic you'd like to update your subscribers about.
- In the Updates section of the panel click + Add Update
- Add a title. The title will show in the subject line and body of the email sent to subscribers. Example: We are proud to announce SAML SSO support for all teams.
- Add a message. The message is shown in the body of the email sent to subscribers.
- Either save the update as draft to be continued at a later time or publish it right away.
Editing and Publishing Updates
- Click on the Topic where the update was originally added.
- Click the
...icon next to the Update you would like to edit.
- Click Edit
- Make any necessary changes.
- When ready, click Publish.
- Upon confirmation, the Update will be emailed to subscribers.
Note: Once an Update is published, edits can no longer be made.
Collaborating on Updates with your team
- Create a new Update as described above.
- Save the new Update as a draft.
- Once your draft is saved, you can leave comments, tag your teammates to get feedback, and review the Update before it is published.
- Open the Edit Panel for the Topic where the Update was originally added.
- Click the
...icon next to the Update you would like to delete.
- Click Delete
- Confirm deletion
Note: Once an Update is published, it cannot be deleted.