When sharing resources or executing reviews through your Trust Center, you can require your customers to sign an NDA.
Set up your NDA
- Log into your Trust Center as an Admin
- Click the Manage dropdown at the top of your Trust Center then click NDA
- Click Edit NDA and select the file you'd like to use
- Click Preview NDA to see how your NDA will be displayed to your customers
- If you'd like to change the file, click on Edit NDA again and add a new file
Require NDA on a Resource
When you require NDA on a resource, customers who have access to that resource will be required to sign your NDA the first time they access that resource.
- Go to your Resources page in your Trust Center
- Click the ... to the right of the resource name and then click Edit
- Click Require NDA and select Yes
- Click Save
Require NDA on a Review
When you require NDA on a review, users who are invited to that review will be required to sign your NDA.
- Go to the Review page in your Trust Center
- Click New Review
- Fill out the information and select the checkbox that says "Require this user to complete an NDA when prompted. This user will also be required to adhere to other terms as defined in the NDA."
This article includes instructions to bypass an NDA.
Access Signed NDAs
- Click the Manage dropdown at the top of your Trust Center then click NDA. Here you will see a list of all your signed agreements
- To download a signed NDA, click the download icon to the right of the file name