Auto-complete is a feature powered by AI which takes a first-pass at answering questionnaires based on data gathered from your resources, imported questionnaires, and other content within your Trust Center.
Auto-complete is currently an early-stage product. By providing early access our goal is to refine the experience to ensure the product is valuable for you. Any feedback or bug reports you send us are greatly appreciated! Send feedback to email@example.com.
Is auto-complete available on my plan?
All of our plans allow for you to trial auto-complete. Full use of the feature is available on our Collaborate plan or higher.
Requirements when using auto-complete
- Please provide only Excel files with extension .xlsx or .xls
- We will accept a maximum file size of 2 MB, however we recommend keeping files under 1MB for optimal processing speed.
- We support files with one or many sheets.
- We currently do not support selecting drop-downs in answer columns; if your questionnaire has these we recommend converting them to a text value.
Suggestions to increase your likelihood for success
- The more content and resources you add your Trust Center, the better auto complete becomes. To maximize your results we recommend having at minimum 500 imported items in your answer library. Bolster your results even further by uploading your company’s policy docs to the Resources tab in your Trust Center.
- Trim file size by removing unnecessary trailing rows and columns, and potentially deleting unnecessary formulas/sheets. These can always be re-added after auto-complete has finished.
How do I use auto-complete?
How do I start auto-complete?
- First you will need to create a review, click here to learn how.
- Once you have a review created, upload a questionnaire or have your customer or vendor upload theirs.
- Click the Auto-complete button with the magic wand.
- Select Strict or Flexible (see the section below with more detail on these two modes).
How do I select columns?
- After you click auto-complete, you will be prompted to label each column on your spreadsheet.
- Go through each tab and first check that the columns we were able to detect were labeled correctly.
- The columns options are as follows:
- Skip this column - This column does not have a question and is not a place to provide an answer.
- Question - The question to be answered.
- Yes answers - Column where only “Yes” answers are provided.
- No answers - Column where only “No” answers are provided.
- N/A answers - Column where only “N/A” answers are provided.
- Yes - No - N/A answers - Column where “Yes”, “No, or “N/A” are provided.
- Answer text - Column where “Yes”, “No, or “N/A” as well as the answer notes/explanation are all combined.
- Answer notes/explanation - Column where the answer notes/explanation are provided.
- The columns options are as follows:
- Then, label any relevant columns remaining using the drop down menu.
- If columns contain information that is not relevant, make sure the Skip this column option is selected. Note: any skipped column will not be used in the auto-complete process.
- Once all relevant columns in each tab of the spreadsheet are labeled, click Start auto-complete.
How do I know when it's complete?
- When auto-complete is processing, you will see a loader icon to show it is in progress.
- Once the auto-complete has finished you will be notified by email.
How do I share the completed questionnaires with my customers?
- Once auto-complete has finished processing, the questionnaire is kept as a private file within the review, only visible to internal team members not external review participants such as customers or vendors.
- Once you verify that the auto-complete is ready to share, you can change the visibility to Shared by clicking the drop down menu in the three dot menu.
- Please see this article for more information on reviews and resource sharing.
What is the difference between Strict and Flexible?
- Strict mode will only pull information from the answer pairs located in your Answer Library with a 95% question-question match. Therefore, you will likely get fewer results with more accuracy.
- Flexible mode looks at the information in your Answer Library as well as the information throughout the rest of your Trust Center (topic statements, resource descriptions, FAQs, roadmap items, and the content within your resources). Therefore, you will likely get more results and we recommend you review them for accuracy.
Who can use auto-complete?
Any team member in your Trust Center can start auto-complete. Participants invited to a review do not have access to use auto-complete.