Managing your team will allow you to add or remove those within your company whom you wish to grant access to manage your Trust Center.
To manage your team, click the Manage drop down then click Team.
Members invited to the Trust Center can have Administrator or Collaborator access to the trust center.
Administrators have full access to all Trust Center features, including the ability to:
Collaborators have limited access to Trust Center features and content, including the ability to:
Invite a member
- Click the Invite Team Member button
- Enter the new member's company email address, select a role, and click Invite.
- Your newly added member will then receive an email in their company inbox with a sign-up link.
Change a member's permission level
- Select the desired permission from the Role dropdown.
- This permission will automatically update.
Remove a member
- Click the Remove button to the right of a member's status.
- You will be prompted to then confirm the removal of that member.