💡 The Slack integration is available to customers on the Share plan and above.
👀 Before setting up your Slack Integration, we recommend creating a dedicated channel in your Slack workspace to send notifications to.
Set up the Integration
- Log in as an Admin of your Trust Center
- Click on the Manage dropdown at the top of your Trust Center
- From the menu that appears, click on Integrations
- On the Integrations page, click Enable to the right of Slack
- In the pop-up that appears, click on Enable to turn on the Integration
- When you enable the integration, you'll be prompted to authorize the integration into your Slack workspace
- Once enabled, you can enable available workflows by toggling the workflow on or off
- When toggled on, please select a channel where notifications for that workflow will be sent
If you would like to enable the Slack integration in a private channel, follow these additional steps:
- Go to the private channel channel in Slack.
- Send a message that says @Trustpage in that private channel.
- Slack will ask if you would like to invite @Trustpage to the channel. Confirm the invite.