Keep your customers informed about changes you're making to your security posture by creating a security roadmap in your Trust Center.
- Create a Roadmap item by clicking Add to Roadmap to open the edit pane.
- Add the roadmap item by filling out the following:
- Topic: Select the attribute you want to update your customers about.
- Name: Name the Roadmap entry. Please note, this is customer-facing and you will want to name it something your customers will understand.
- Description: Describe the update you will be making to the roadmap item. Tip: Keep it brief, simple, and clear to understand for your customers.
- Category: Select a category that is most relevant to your trust topic.
- Status: Select the status of the feature you are updating. This can range from Considering to Launched. These can also be updated at any time by clicking the ... menu
- Visibility: You have the option to keep roadmap items private.
- To save and publish the Roadmap Item on your Trust Center click Save.