The Resources tab is where you and your team discuss, organize, and share assets such as policies and reports with customers and stakeholders.
Resources help you automate the process of sharing information to defer or respond to formal security reviews.
The Trustpage AI continuously monitors for and adds new resources to your Trust Center these resources are private by default and help generate suggestions for your Overview tab and the Extension. All resources are scanned except for .zip files.
- To add a new resource click the Add Resources button on the Resources tab.
- Add resources by entering a URL or uploading files. Resources can be articles, policies, questionnaires, or any other content relevant to trust.
- You can add multiple resources at a time by selecting multiple documents
- The following file types are currently supported for upload: csv, doc, docx, gif, jpg, pdf, png, svg, txt, xls, xlsx, and zip.
- When you're finished click the Add Resources button.
- Edit a resource at any time using the ... menu next to each and then clicking Edit.
- Archive a resource at any time using the ... menu next to each and then clicking Archive.
- Make the most of resources by giving them descriptive titles, assigning categories, and setting visibility to the public, shareable, or requestable. All resources are private by default.
There is a 30 MB file size limit on resource uploads.